Wednesday, July 27, 2011

swing of selfs

I inhale poisoned air with every second. This is diametrical retreat pleasure. Terrible pain pierces by lungs, slosh with every breathe. Afterward all mind hurts. I must fight about defeat it, faith won't can not leave me. I'm swinging with ideas and dreaming about promised land. Swing isn't stop, stiring in the head all the time. There is selfs which I don't wanna hear. Reality whispering me positive and negative. Although heart still wants. Screaming loud "don't give up, realize it".

Escapade for unknown, interesting experiences, unforgettable moments, plans and desires, rest from everything - it waiting me for 2 weeks. I'm very happy for this time. Willingly I would don't come back, but unfortunately I have to. However maybe, for not long time? I'll know diffrent, completly new corner of the world. I don't care that it's near Poland and maybe not attractive for most of people. I appreciate, that I have chance to go somewhere. Germany? I Like it!

I haven't wrote here looong ago. Too much has happened, that I didn't have time. Camp and rest at the lake was successful. Generally holidays goes fast. I'm also proud of myself, that I was able to realize my decisions. Great feeling, have awareness that you did something. One month to finish of holidays and I'm going to use this time the best!

P.S. I'm curious who reads regularly my blog from United States? :->

rudarudaruda1@hotmail.com - my MSN, add me people!

No comments:

Post a Comment